To request an RMA number, please contact Customer Service:
EZ-IC is committed to providing our clients with Quality Parts and exceptional Customer Service. We diligently inspect all our components before they leave our warehouse. If, however, your parts should experience any failures or if they do not operate per the original manufacturers specification, please contact us and we will quickly resolve the issue. Our form, fit and function 30 day warranty policy allows you to receive replacement parts or a full refund on your purchase. Since some of the components in our stock are obsolete and may no longer be in production, replacements may not be available for all items. All orders are NC/NR (non-cancelable/non-returnable), unless otherwise stated in writing.
In the event you experience a failure from a part that you have received from EZ-IC, you can be assured that we stand behind our product and offer a Return Policy.
We are committed to Quality and will process your return in a timely and professional manner. Please contact our Customer Service Department, and you will be assigned an RMA number for your claim. Please note that there are some restrictions to returning merchandise which our outlined below. Following is a list of guidelines for all RMAs:
- All returns are subject to approval. We reserve the right to deny an RMA on any order.
- We offer a 30 day return policy on parts with functionality issues.
- Orders over $100 with no functionality issues will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
- A failure report is required to accompany RMA request.
- RMAs are valid for a maximum of 30 days from date of issue. The product must reach are warehouse within 30 days or the RMA will be void.
- The RMA number must be clearly written and identifiable on the outside of the box being returned.
- Returns must be shipped via the most economical method.
- Returns will not be accepted if shipped COD.
- EZ-IC's liability is limited to replacement or refund of defective items at our discretion and shall not include any claims for expense or damage by reason of their use.
- EZ-IC makes no warranty to product capability in regards to buyer's intended use or circuit design.
- EZ-IC shall have no liability for special or consequential damages of any kind or from any cause whatsoever.
Once the product is returned and inspected internally, we will process your credit in one of the following ways:
- Send replacement parts if they are available and at the customers request. If you request replacement parts, we can expedite your order by shipping them to you before we receive the defective parts back in our warehouse. In doing so, we will issue an invoice on the replacement parts and then issue a credit once we receive the defective goods. If you do not return the RMA parts, you will be expected to pay for both shipments.
- Apply credit to your open account
- Refund the credit card used for the purchase